Singapore trip
was posted at 8:52 PM with 0 comments
Singapore trip 20th-24th November 2014.

Hey guys! I was just going through the photos in my phone the other day and realised that I actually took quite a bunch of photos from my visit to Singapore with my aunt, uncle, and cousin. It's not a lot of photos, but it's a decent number to write a post about it, so here it is!

Eatery

Something I really miss from Singapore would be the KOI Cafe. If you know me well, you'd know I love my milk tea a lot, so much so that I had at least two cups of Chatime per week when I was studying for my exams. I was introduced to the KOI Cafe by my cousin's fiancée, and we decided to grab a drink as we were heading home. I noticed that KOI Cafe had much fewer choices compared to Chatime, so it was really easy to decide on the drink (you know how overwhelming it can be looking at Chatime's menu) -- I chose their Hazelnut Milk Tea with aloe vera as my topping (as an alternative to my usual coconut jelly topping that they didn't offer). The drink rose higher than my expectations because it was so rich in flavour that it took me by surprise. I would recommend this shop to anyone who loves their boba as much as I do.




I didn't get much footage of the food I had because I wasn't planning to write a post about my trip before. However, something that I enjoyed too much from Singapore was the prawns from the wet market near Boon Keng MRT station. I had an embarrassing amount of them but they were so so fresh and juicy. The pictures below are just from a meal at a food court (which if I remember carefully, was in a mall at Orchard Road).




Shopping

Marina Bay Sands

On the next day of our arrival, we headed to Marina Bay Sands. 


Ootd

Here, I bought this amazing candle from Bath and Body Works. The colour and scent sold me out and I knew I had to get it immediately. It makes my room smell like a candy shop when I burn it, which I can't complain, 'cause I love sweet scents.


Dhoby Ghaut mall

Couldn't help but do some skincare/make-up shopping 'cause that is my favourite kind of shopping. haha

Innisfree haul


note: please don't get the message that I wear falsies rofl. These were intended for a wedding dinner this January.

Orchard Road Selfies




One of my favourite discoveries was John Little. It was kind of like the Singapore version of Parkson, and it had a huge range of items. I was really happy to have unexpectedly found brands like Macadamia and I Love... Cosmetics that I've seen on Youtube before.





This smells incredibly good. I didn't realise that I was actually fond of coconut scents until this came along. To be honest, I would have thought it was cookie dough if there wasn't a label hahah

Etude House Singapore was really fascinating. It felt like I was back in Korea all over again because of its decoration. 






On the last day, we headed to Suntec City. 



Christmas themed bath bombs and bubble bars!


As for clothing, I bought two items. One of them is a hoodie in my favourite colour from Forever 21, and the other is a sheer cardigan from Factorie. 



Besides shopping and eating, I've had the most fun spending time with my cousins. We did facials and manicure at home and binged on F.R.I.E.N.D.S before eventually falling asleep. Another highlight of this trip would be meeting Mr. Buttons! 


Mr. Buttons eyeing on Monica and Phoebe