Etude House Dear Darling Tint
was posted at 2:49 PM with 0 comments
Hey guys! (: 
It's been a while since I've written a product review, and so I've decided to pick up a product that I've been loving for quite some time now, and share it with you guys. I'm personally not a big fan of heavy lip products, like lipsticks and lip glosses, and I tend to fall on lip tints and lip balms more. I prefer the lighter formulation that still delivers great color payoff, which is exactly why I have been enjoying the Etude House Dear Darling Tint in #01 very much. 


The Etude House Dear Darling Tint is a lip tint that has a jelly-like texture, which is something quite uncommon in the lip tint market. Lip tints are generally either very watery and runny, or they could be sticky and slightly tacky, like a lip gloss. Having said that, I was really surprised when I first tried out this product. However, I had no idea that I would come to love it so much. It basically fulfills the criteria of an ideal lip tint - great color vibrancy, long-lasting, and it smells really good (it smells like grapes!) 

A little downside that I have to mention, is that it accentuates any dry areas of your lips. So, I would definitely not recommend this if you have chapped lips, because this product would only really disappoint you. 

This tint is available is four different shades of red -- Berry Red, Real Red, Orange Red and Vampire Red. (The shade that I've bought is in Berry Red.) It's very reasonably priced at RM20+ (can't remember exactly, but when I do, I'll update this post lol). Not to mention, Etude House holds very frequent Buy 1 Free 1 promotions, so be on the look out for those. Can't say no to this product now, can you!?