was posted at 4:16 PM with 3 comments
So it's the 17th of January 2013, and I'm soo happy to say that I've already been working on some of my New Year's Resolutions.
New Year's Resolutions-not in any order-
1) Get fit. Lose weight. ☑ Signed up for a fitness package on 3rd Jan which means aerobics, body shaping, and the gym facilitieeess.
2) Learn Street Jazz dancing ☑ Started two weeks ago and I l o v e it ✌
3) Become a CCL (Children's Church Leader) ☑ Signed up and went for the orientation last Sunday c:
4) Pick up photography - my camera has been sitting around since last year.
5) Improve in my Mandarin and BM - I don't know if this is ever going to happen, but cross fingers.
6) Become a better person. Sounds cheesy and all, but yeah. I had a rough two years of idkinsecureshit and I'm still trying to fix the damage I've done to myself. If that sounds understandable enough. And I can say I've become better. Just somehow.
7) Learn how to cook. I'm so bad at it, but I really need to learn it. Need.
8) Find another activity or something that I'd really enjoy doing.
That's about it. Yeap. Just 8 of them that I hope can last or happen before 2013 ends.
Gonna close this post like how most people do on their websites - with a rhetorical question.
What are YOUR New Year's Resolutions? (;