Dear Jenn,
was posted at 3:12 PM with 0 comments
I still don't believe you when you told me you're doing fine. So, here's a post filled with my favorite Bible verses which really encourage & comfort me. I hope some of them will become your favorites too. (:

"Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me. In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am." -John 14:1-3

"He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away." -Revelation 21:4

"God is our refuge and strength, an ever present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea, thought its waters roar and foam, and the mountains quake with their surging." -Psalm 46

"Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the LORD your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you." - Deuteronomy 31:6

"No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it." -1 Corinthians 10:13

"So we do not lose heart. Though our outer self is wasting away, our inner self is being renewed day by day. For this light momentary affliction is preparing for us an eternal weight of glory beyond all comparison, as we look not to the things that are seen but to the things that are unseen. For the things that are seen are transient, but the things that are unseen are eternal." -2 Corinthians 4:16-18

Sorry if there are any typo errors. Some of the verses had to be typed out as they were handwritten in my notebooks. The rest of them were found at this website. I hope this made you feel better! (:

Labels: