Truth can't cure the blind, if they don't care to see.
was posted at 8:29 PM with 0 comments
It's been ages since I've put up some photos on my blog, so TA-DA:

All dug up from my SD card! These were taken during the last few weeks before final exams. (:
And, uhh, about the last picture. Yeah. I'm not a very tidy person. :P See an Accounts textbook peeking out? I studied that subject for a whole week. Duality. When there are two aspects in accounting records - a giving and a receiving. I'm eating kiuh bahalus now, and all I'm thinking of is me receiving fats and decreasing the number of kiuh bahalus left. Guess I'm officially Accounting-fied. HAHA.

I studied science and the rest of the subjects as well. I memorized that Ceres is the biggest asteroid, Andromeda is the nearest galaxy to ours and the nearest star to the Sun is Proxima Centauri. IT DIDN'T EVEN COME OUT IN THE EXAM PAPERS. Now I have no idea what to do with this information ._.

Exams are over anyway (: I sort of screwed up for Accounts. Lots of careless mistakes. *Sigh.

But ohwells.
Found this from my recycle bin:

Don't ask me what was I doing, because I really don't know. :Y And yess, that was how I looked like last year. HAHA. If you look closely, there's a robe hanging behind the door. It disappeared. Or maybe I misplaced it. I'd just go with the disappearance idea. I think it makes more sense. You know, considering how "organized" I am. Totally.

Labels: