freeeeedoom
was posted at 8:30 PM with 0 comments
Exams are over! :D In other words, I'm finally stress-free. I literally disconnected myself from all electrical devices for about four days and now I'm back on! During the exam week I had been studying like !@#%$^&$@. Right after school I would come straight home and study all the way until my bedtime. Yes, that's how serious I take my studies.

Anyways, the holidays are approaching and I'm soo excited. I've already promised myself to throw all my textbooks away in one pile once the holidays start. :D Hoyeah :}

This time, I'm gonna use the school holidays to make something productive/beneficial. Here's what I'm planning to do:
  1. Learn how to make cake pops!
  2. Make cupcakes
  3. MAKE CAKE!
  4. Finish up The Last Song
  5. Download Around the World in 80 Days movie and watch it.
  6. Write a book. A short one will do. I miss my old hobby when I was young /:
  7. Play Counter Strike. Haven't played it in like two or three years. It brings back memories (:
  8. Probably ride my bike. I don't even think I remember how to ride one anymore.
  9. Try out a new slurpee flavor from 7Eleven (nothing beneficial about that but whatever :P)
  10. Make another music video with lyrics! Miss those times I could make videos anytime I wanted :(
  11. Make a new blogskin! :D
  12. Learn more stuff about html codes.
  13. Take pictures.
Obviously, I can't cover all of the above in two weeks, so I'm planning to just do about seven of them. :P Hahaha.

Oh yeah, I got my exam results today. Except for Accounts though :(
That one's coming on Wednesday.
Here's what I got so far:

Science- 94%
Maths- 94%
English- 80% :'(
Bm-50% D':

Screw karangans and essays for life! Am so dissappointed with the English and BM results. Hope the Accounts' would be higher than those two.

Okay, I'm done. I wanna give my full attention to my Toblerone and Ferrero Rocher chocolates now (:

Labels: , ,