was posted at 8:30 PM with 0 comments
Exams are over! :D In other words, I'm finally stress-free. I literally disconnected myself from all electrical devices for about four days and now I'm back on! During the exam week I had been studying like !@#%$^&$@. Right after school I would come straight home and study all the way until my bedtime. Yes, that's how serious I take my studies.
Anyways, the holidays are approaching and I'm soo excited. I've already promised myself to throw all my textbooks away in one pile once the holidays start. :D Hoyeah :}
This time, I'm gonna use the school holidays to make something productive/beneficial. Here's what I'm planning to do:
- Learn how to make cake pops!
- Make cupcakes
- MAKE CAKE!
- Finish up The Last Song
- Download Around the World in 80 Days movie and watch it.
- Write a book. A short one will do. I miss my old hobby when I was young /:
- Play Counter Strike. Haven't played it in like two or three years. It brings back memories (:
- Probably ride my bike. I don't even think I remember how to ride one anymore.
- Try out a new slurpee flavor from 7Eleven (nothing beneficial about that but whatever :P)
- Make another music video with lyrics! Miss those times I could make videos anytime I wanted :(
- Make a new blogskin! :D
- Learn more stuff about html codes.
- Take pictures.
Obviously, I can't cover all of the above in two weeks, so I'm planning to just do about seven of them. :P Hahaha.
Oh yeah, I got my exam results today. Except for Accounts though :(
That one's coming on Wednesday.
Here's what I got so far:
English- 80% :'(
Screw karangans and essays for life! Am so dissappointed with the English and BM results. Hope the Accounts' would be higher than those two.
Okay, I'm done. I wanna give my full attention to my Toblerone and Ferrero Rocher chocolates now (: