HOLIDAAY (:
was posted at 9:27 PM with 0 comments
AHHHHHH.
It's been seriously EONSS since I last blogged.

Anyway, my trip back to my home-town was really good!
On the first day of my arrival, my cousins & I went for this choir thing and sang carols :)
We went swimming on the second and then on the third, we celebrated my youngest cousin, Anne's birthday. We had dinner at this restaurant.
I GOT REALLY FAT after that :P

Here's the full recap. Read it if you're interested, I don't want to bore you out with my schedule:

Monday
Had McDonalds for lunch in the car :D Reached my hometown at 4p.m. Obliged myself to eat another meal my grandparents prepared. Then, Huey Shern/Amy and Anne came over. Talked. Went to choir after that :D It was very fun.

Tuesday
Went to Anne/Huey Shern's house. At 6p.m we went swimming. After that, we went to Jenn's house and had dinner (IKEA meatballs, broccoli and chicken.) Then, we came back to Anne's house and watched How To Train Your Dragon on Huey Shern's home cinema. We had walnuts/cashew nuts and almonds for popcorn :D Finished at about 11:30p.m.
Went to bed early at 12:30p.m. Woke up in the middle of the night and felt thirsty. Drank Sprite and let me tell you, Sprite at 2a.m is NOT PLEASANT.

Wednesday
Went to Jenn's house in the evening. Then, we went to Anne's belated birthday dinner. Had so much food and drinks. Went back to my grandparents' house and took lots of family photos (they're on Facebook) until 11:30p.m.

Thursday
Anne came over.
Left my home-town at 3p.m and reached KL at 6p.m.

Anyway, Jenn came down to KL about a week after that :D

SO MALAS TO RECALL WHAT WE DID LA.

All I know is that we had lots of FUUN and most of our time shopping was trying to belanjar each other.
Hahaha

That's all :)

Will continue rambling in the next post.

LOVE x

Labels: , ,