peacock
was posted at 3:58 PM with 0 comments

Woke up in the morning just to discover I was awaken by the sound of Katy Perry-Peacock which was blasting on my brother's radio.

WHAT.

Yesterday, my brother got a haircut and my dad paid him RM50 because my brother refuses to cut his hair every-time.

WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT NEJFEWINJFWNICMQMSM

I have this tendency to write 'goodbye' as 'goobye'.

lolwhat. ._.

I want to read 'To Kill a Mockingbird' by Harper Lee. It's listed as one of the Best Books Ever.

Just Googled up the definition of 'lascar'. It means 'An East Indian sailor, army servant, or artillery trooper.'

Random much. :p
Ice-skating tomorrow with Deborah and Joanna!! Am very exciteeeeeedd :)

I just edited my Favorite Quotations on Facebook. They're from A Little Princess. I finished it yesterday!! IT'S THE BEST BOOK EVERRRRR. YOU MUST READ IT NOW. NOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOW.

lynn x

P.S: Listen to Katy-Perry if you dare. It's soo addictingannoyingcatchysortasickish (:

Q.O.D (Quote of the Day) : "Whatever comes," she said, "cannot alter one thing. If I am a princess in rags and tatters, I can be a princess inside. It would be easy to be a princess if I were dressed in cloth of gold, but it is a great deal more of a triumph to be one all the time when no one knows it."
— Frances Hodgson Burnett (A Little Princess)

Labels: ,