everything you are is my reverie. x
was posted at 9:20 PM with 0 comments
Helloo

I've been assigned to write a temporary journal for Communication class. It should be okay :/ i mean, it's quite similar to blogging. Except that you're not allowed to use "super, awesome or yay" and I have a lot of problems with that.
Anyhow, I just came back from shopping with Li Juan & Ashley. It was fun. I can't fill you in with much details because writing another recap of this would make me want to puke. (I wrote the recap in my temporary journal.) I mean, anyone would if they were asked to write their recap twice.
Baptism class tomorrow. In other words, my testimony is due.
I hope they're going to serve curry chicken again. :D

Anyway, mom, dad & brother are down with flu. I'm probably the next victim, but there's no symptoms of it yet, so I'm pretty sure I'm safe. I SERIOUSLY HOPE SO because Ashley's birthday party is next Thursday & we're having Karaoke :DDD

I'm currently reading Adrian Mole Aged 13 3/4. It's a pretty funny book in a weird way. He keeps talking about his pimple & his eccentric dog. Going to give a presentation on it next Saturday. Am quite nervous.

That's about it.

Hopefully I will blog again soon (:
& maybe give a second brief summary of what happened. Maybee.

Okay. Enough said. (:

-transfers abundant love-
lynn x

P.S: Listen to Breanne Duren-Daydreams.

Labels: , ,