200TH POST!
was posted at 1:28 PM with 0 comments
YO.

I'm freaking busy this week D: Okay here's a short recap:

Last Tuesday:

1. went to 1 Utama to watch Alpha and Omega with Joanna.
2. Went to Cotton On after that.
3. Jo came to my house.
4. We camwhored while waiting for the Paramore contest to start :D
5. We couldn't get in the contest -.-
6. Went for BM at 8.

Saturday:

DEBORAH'S BIRTHDAY PARTY.
IT WAS SUPER SUPER SUPER FUN
ESPECIALLY THE THUNDERBOLT.
IT WAS SCARILY FUN :D
SO WAS THE WAVING POOL THINGY.
AND THE TUBE SLIDE THING
I FELL OFF ONCE IN THERE :O
IT WAS REALLY PAINFUL :/
AND I GOT BRUISES ALL OVER MY LEGS.
Anyway, we were at the waterpark for FIVE hours :D
Then we went to eat at A&W. I made "history" there according to Joanna. It was my first time at A&W. I know i'm very lame. The rootbeer float was okay. Joanna and Deborah were complaining because I didn't say it was awesome :P
Heh. Anyway, I ordered 2 pcs of golden chicken, curly fries and large rootbeer float. I wanted the smallest amount of roobeer float but that Joanna insisted me to take large -.-
And guess what. I could only drink a quarter of it. :P I gave the rest to Rebekah. Anyway, my appetite is acting weird again. I can't eat much. I could only finish one chicken, quarter of rootbeer float and half of the curly fries.

I AM VERY WEIRD OKAY.

After that we went to Deb's house and she opened her presents and stuffs. Then we played Twister :D & Becko played Thousand Miles on the piano.

Sunday:

CHURCH.
Ashley came over to my house after that. We went to a dog show in the evening. The dogs were soo cute. Had ice-cream :D

Monday (yesterday):

English class. 10-11a.m.
2:30p.m - went for baking at Julia's house with Ashley.
5:30-went swimming.

Today:
Just came back from Mandrin class.
Going Ikano later :D B.M is at 8p.m again.

Anyway,

I'm going ice-skating this Thurs! Soo excited :D I'm going with Julia and probably Ashley. It's been so long since I've been to Sunway Pyramid and the ice rink.

Then on Saturday I'm going for Sheena's "welcome" party.

So many events. So much home-work. So many books to read. So little time.

lynn x.

Labels: , , , , ,