I'M BAACK!!!
was posted at 8:14 PM with 0 comments

The holidays ARE over already. Such a pity :(
Gosh. I'm gonna miss you JENN D:

I reached KL at 5:30p.m. Exhausted. I miss home. But I miss Jenn in it more.
Home-works and blalala starting on Monday. -.- i'm clearly not looking forward to THAT.

Anyway, I finished reading Twilight Eclipse already. In 3 days. ITWASSOFREAKINGAWESOMELYCOOLINEEDTOREADBREAKINGDAWNNOWDAMMIT
:P and I need to watch the movie NOW too. need to borrow it from Julia :P
oh and, it's seriously cruel for Stephenie Meyer to write the Twilight saga knowing that there isn't such thing as Edward Cullen or Jacob Black and letting us people suffer the fact. -.- meano meanhead. hmpht.

My brain is currently is failing me. It's not functioning well, obviously. That's why this post is unappealing & boring. peh. this is all caused by my tiredness, btw.

I feel like giving up on this post now. I just wanted to let you guys know that I'm back lah.
Oh yeah. Thanks for screwing up my facebook notifications. -.- you guys were mean.
ohno wait. There was only one person who did it all. MOJO JOJO. -.- i'm calling the sushicops nao. <-- you won't understand what I just said if you aren't in the food family :P

okay I'm gonna say bye now before I write too much stupid, ridiculous things.

BYE. I'll write a proper post about my holiday tomorrow - when I'm fully awake that is. :P

Labels: