Teenage Dream
was posted at 2:12 PM with 0 comments

whatever?

blalaladumdeedum

heey :D

IT'S FRIDAY THE 13TH :O
*gasp*
But it doesn't matter - to me that is.
I just hope I don't fall or whatever at badminton later T.T
hahah.
I seriously don't get why 13 is an unlucky number. Not like I believe in lucky or unlucky numbers- I don't. But I thought thirteen signifies maturity because you'll officially be a teenager?
Bahh. I won't get an answer to that -.- I'll just conclude that humans in general are weired creatures (exceptionally, me because I'm an inquisitive human ;)
hahaha.

Anyway,
My cousin is probably coming over to my house tonight !! *jumps up and down*

Meet

(left) ANNIEBUN (:
I miss her so much

Wee. I can't wait :D I'll be going swimming with her at OneWorld Hotel first thing after class tomorrow ;)
*dances*

'Till then ;) I'll try to get someone to take pictures of us swimming etc tomorrow ;D

lynn x

P.S - I forgot to tell you that my pledge of writing anti-anyway posts is officially OVER. I can't live without using 'anyway' D;

P.P.S - listen to Katy Perry-Teenage Dream. pure awesomeness :D

P.P.P.S - Go to MISC to listen my type of music ;)

Labels: , ,