Quotes and pics
was posted at 9:40 PM with 0 comments
QUOTES AND PICTURES ♥

Omgae. don't you just findd quotes so inspiring? hahaha. and same goes with pictures.
The best place I find them are usually at myhotcomments or glitter-graphics xP

Here are some of my favorites(:


I LOOVE this one.
yew can copy them off my page, I won't mind,haha. They're from myhotcomments anyways.


QUOTES ♥

1. And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. -Abraham Lincoln.

2. Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile -Albert Einstein

3. Love life and life will love you back. Love people and they will love you back. -Arthur Rubenstein

4. Be sure you put your feet in the right place, then stand firm. -Abraham Lincoln

5. Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

6. It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return, but what is the most painful is to love someone and never find the courage to let the person know how you feel. -Anonymous

I got these from here. and here :) xx

Labels: ,