was posted at 1:08 PM with 0 comments

"It's not a diary, it's a journal." - Diary of a Wimpy Kid

I had a diary when I was younger. I carried it everywhere with a pen clipped on it's black, front cover. I would write everything inside of it. It was similar to tweeting, but then your handwriting starts to go all squiggly, and your hand feels like it's burning, and you'd feel like there's just too much to be said on a blank piece of paper.
It takes experience, no one in the whole wide world except God would ever understand things that has happened to me, and that's when I decided to quit writing in my diary. It's sort of useless (to me) to file your history into a book. It has already happened. How can you forget it? Unless you want someone else to read it.
But I don't want that to happen, and that's why I agree with that quote I typed out above ^

This blog is NOT a diary, it's a journal.

Labels: