BOOKS BOOKS BOOKS :P
was posted at 1:31 PM with 0 comments
HEEELLOO :)

I FINALLY, FINALLY, FINALLY managed to grab hold of 'To Kill a Mockingbird' :DDD
I'm currently reading Matilda by Roald Dahl (I only read it vaguely when I was younger) and I'm going to read To Kill a Mockingbird after that. Then, I will try to find Wuthering Heights and then The Secret Garden.
I want to read as many books as possible :D

Anyway, you'd probably notice how often I've been blogging and that's because I had finished all my home-works and was free. But now, I've just been assigned to do two 700-word essays, a 100-word essay, grammar stuff, Malay home-works and Mandarin home-works so I won't be that free anymore :/

And, I want to read To Kill a Mockingbird in one week because my brother challenged me to. He said it's impossible to finish that book in a week.
We'll see about that, then. :P

'Nuff said.

Check this out:

http://vodpod.com/watch/2572275-nathan-and-mollee-sytycd-hip-hop-112409

It's a really old episode of So You Think You Can Dance but I just googled it up again because the dance routine's still nice :D

Goodbyee

lynn x

Labels: , ,