SHOULD I LEARN PIANO AGAIN?
was posted at 8:19 PM with 0 comments

YO.

This is my second time posting, I know. And I don't really blog twice in a day nowadays but this post is an exception :P
I WANT TO LEARN PIANO. AGAIN.
Yes, for the THIRD time. I'm not musically inclined but that doesn't mean I'm forbidden to learn piano again. It was only last year when I picked up piano for the second time, but after my holiday in Australia I refused to learn the piano again. Why? because I totally sucked at learning it :/ It felt so booring because I played the simple songs and to top that off, I didn't actually learn how to read the notes. I simply memorized the key placements instead of reading the notes. My piano & the piano in the tuition are the same and they have these symbol stuff on top of every key so I just memorized it all like that. And when the songs grew more difficult and complex I got SUPER confused and the teacher started to have alot of phone calls during my piano lessons so she wasn't really teaching me.

-.-
I like piano .. but not learning it. And my mom says I need to pick up an instrument and some other activities like hip hop blala before I become a couch potato blalala. :/

so anyway, should I pick up piano or not??

lynn x