echo.
was posted at 1:15 PM with 0 comments
yeah, don't eat that.

GREEEETTIIINGGGS, person-sitting-in-front-of-the-computer :D

FIFA WORLDCUP, daammit I don't have Astro b.yond or even Astro Supersport DD:
GLEE season 2 started last night. I DON'T HAVE STARWORLD either. ): GAHH, life is so unfair :(
SHREK FOREVER AND AFTER. I didn't get to see it!! DD:

Yes, this post is filled with melancholy..
D:
alrights, I'll change that.


I MIGHT BE GETTING A LABRADOR RETRIEVER THIS YEAR. haha. NOT REALLY, lahh. My dad doesn't approve it :( but my mom wants one. So, I'm tryingna convince my daddeh :D
It might work. but nah, don't think so D:

Anyways,
Ashley, Li Juan, Julia and I are going to watch TOYSTORY3 this Monday!! AAERGH, I cannot wait :D haha.

Anyways. I have to go ! :( Sorry.

WAIT.

Happy BELATED birthday, Julia Liow! Will pass your prezzie to ya on Monday (;

SEE.YOU. :)

Labels: