EXHAUSTED
was posted at 9:30 PM with 0 comments
EXHAUSTED.

POOPERS. I couldn't sleep much last night! :(
I went to my English class today at 9:40a.m. Then had Malay class later at 11a.m until 12:30.
Went home to makan, left the house again at 1:25p.m to 1 UTAMA because Ashley, me and Julia were going to watch *drrruumm rooll* the epic TOY STORY 3!!! *round of applause..standing ovation..erhh whatever*

IT WAS SO AMAZINGLY FABULOUSLY FANTASTICALLY FANTASTIC :D Bonnie was SUPERR cute. and so was andy :D

Anyways, after the movie we went to the bakery shop to get some buns and stuffs. Then Aunty Julie sent me back home.

Once I reached home I did some of my home-works. I finished half of my 350-600 word essay using 10 given following idioms, half of my Malay home-works and my vocabulary. I haven't touched my essay on giving a present/receiving a present thoughs.

ANY-WAYS.
I had forgotten to bring my camera to the movies! ):
So darn sorry.

WELL, I have to go ! :( I feel REALLY REALLY tired. Although I've slept for about an hour or two this evening, I'm still waaay tired. snore.
night! :)

Labels: , ,