FORMSPRING
was posted at 9:43 PM with 0 comments


FORMSPRING FORMSPRING
So i have found a new website and it's the coolest website everr - I think.

Well ergh anyways,
I have a neww (yes, I like new things) profile page thingy at formspring.me - and i'd really appreciatee if you could leave some questions thhere - and NO please do not try n write stupid questions which are disgusting or whatever :D

SOMEE of you might be maybbe wondering iff I have an account on some webbys like facebook etc. here's the listt.
  • FACEEBOOK. the lamest website everr.haha, noo. just kidding, it just gets pretty boring at times.
  • TWITTERR. The place where I usually get speechless in what to say.
  • MYSPAACE. naw i don't go there :P I have a myspace account that I never have and never will (i think) use it.
  • MYY WORLD OF TEXT. One of the coolest places everr, haha
  • FORMSPRINNG. the ABOUT ME'S ;)
  • BLOGGERR. Yes you know that.
errh. that's all. haha, that is, I guess.

SO YEAH

seeee yeww laterr. soon (:


OHS. and if you dont see the link thingy over the words Facebook etc, just hover your mouse over it. (:

BY-EE