Sleep in heavenly peace.
was posted at 9:49 PM with 0 comments
I have sheltered my heart in a place you can't touch.

Hello, you guysss.

It's 10:51p.m , on a school night , and I'm purposely composing a post at this time despite the fact that I am forced to run, jump, and probably everything in about eleven hours. Don't get my drift? I have P.E first thing tomorrow morning, with my other cool friends who sometimes tend to leave me behind when we jog to the basketball court.

Anyway, I went back to my hometown for the CNY , and ate wayy too much. Based on my usually accurate predictions, I believe I've gained another two kgs. So yes, I've reached the stage where I'm worthy to be called beyond obese.

Besides that, I'm still in the holiday mood. Which sucks, because I only have less than a month to refresh all the rusty knowledge I learnt from last year. Home-works have been piling up once again, and deadlines are growing shorter.

But tonight, I just want to lie down on my bed, in utter blindness, without a single problem or insecurity crawling in.

Goodnight guys (:

P/S, a must watch video below:

Labels: , , , , , , ,