Neew Blog
was posted at 8:05 PM with 0 comments
I've actually always wanted my blog to be public because it gets really annoying to people who visit my blog because of the signing in and out stuff they have to do.
So therefore I've decided to make this blog to be viewed publicly starting tomorrow.

now firstly, god that sounded sortof.buisness-like-ish.. Eww.
haha.
well anyway, I have started a new blog in which I will put up pictures of events or whatsoevers.
It'll be like a photo album which you all can see and comment. but there won't be any writings or stuff.only pictures :)

soo please go see www.tanweilynnpics.blogspot.com

Thankk youu (:

Ohs.And one last thing.I won't be posting VERRY long posts like what I did two years ago, haha. I have learned that no one will everr read finish them :P

& PLEASE DONATE SOME SHIT TO MY CHATBOX :D
don't leave so soon D: